Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Introduction: Who is Diver James - The Scuba Guy ?

In this coming episode I talked about my dive background. How I started to dive in 1980 while overseas in the NAVY in the Philippines. Then not having dove again till 2001. At that time I got certified with PADI. After my basic open water training, I went crazy. I took every course as a student I could take. In fact I took almost every student dive course PADI has. Then one day in Tigard , OR. I asked what a Divemaster was. The next day I started my professional diving career. I later moved to Albuquerque, NM and got my Assistant Instructor certification. Then I moved to Philadelphia and enrolled to become an Instructor. Again, I went crazy and enrolled to teach as many specialties as I could, Again I moved to Reno, NV and got my certification to help teach instructors.


This BLOG is designed to enlighten divers and potential divers how to dive safely. To give some basic dive instruction. To talk about equipment issues. In this blog I will up date the material to reflect the talkshoe broadcast. If during my talk, a picture is needed, I will try to post it here for viewing.

No comments: